|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
One of our largest clients is looking for a Service Designer to deliver on one of the highest value initiatives for the Australian government.
As a Service Designer, you will plan and conduct service design activities, including user research, co-creation workshops, stakeholder workshops, prototyping and deliver service design artefacts, such as customer journeys, service blueprints, reports, concepts, or prototyping.
You will have extensive experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard. You have strong verbal, written and visual communication skills and can conduct multiple projects concurrently. Ideally, you also have experience with commercial services that involve multiple organisations.
The day to day role will include:
- Lead teams in the development of service design plans to ensure project success
- Ensure high quality actionable insights and opportunities are delivered and communicated appropriately to all relevant stakeholders, including drawing on knowledge and learnings from prior programs of work.
- Leading and coordinating uplift in service design capability and understanding to deliver services that better meet user needs and rising expectations
- Building continual improvements in service design practices within the agency
An ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum three years' experience as a service designer.
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments both as is and future state based on insights from user research
- Demonstrated experience lead improvements in service design processes and practices
- Experience working with a range of federal government stakeholders, including experience in whole of government transformation programs
The initial contract is 6 months with options to extend.
If this sounds like you, please apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' button. Any questions related to the role can be directed to Vivian Vo on 9248 6218.
Please note, only Australian citizens will be considered.