Service Delivery Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$65000 per annum|
My client is a global logistics company, looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst/Service Delivery Analyst to join their collaborative team in their Sydney CBD Head Office. The organisation is going through an exciting IT transition, and are looking for an ambitious and adaptable individual to come on board and quickly familiarise themselves with new processes and concepts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide level 1-2 internal service desk support within the Sydney Head Office
- Support application upgrades and patches with vendors and key Business users, including management of system outages
- Creation and maintenance of application test/dev environments where required
- Assist with coordination of application functionality testing when upgrades are planned, or enhancements are built
- Liaising with Infrastructure team with regards to O/S maintenance, data backup and server management
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors to complete development work or enhancements to systems
- Partaking in multiple projects as required
- This role will be 80% application support/ 20% service desk support
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- ITIL Fundamentals qualification
- Experience with the following applications: Microsoft AX Dynamics, CHRIS21, IBM Maximo and exposure to rostering systems
- Experience using Service Now
- Experience providing system administration duties across various systems including: Server Management (Active Directory, group policies), VMware, Exchange, Skype for Business, Office365, Citrix, Automated SOE, TCP/IP, iPad/iPhone support.
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent analysis skills and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with great career progression opportunities; where there is a genuine support for ongoing training, opportunities to grow within the company and a true recognition for work-life balance. I will be interviewing for this role over the next week, if this sounds like an opportunity that would be interested in, don't hesitate to apply now.