This Big 4 bank is one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
This Bank is looking for an immediately available Service Consultant to take on a 4 month contract in this exciting and diverse role. Any administrative or customer service/call centre experience within the financial services industry will be advantageous for this role.
- Provide exceptional service to clients through a number of platforms.
- Raise any queries or concerns and action accordingly.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, both internal and external
- General administrative duties
- Previous experience in banking and financial services essential.
- Good communication skills and a team oriented approach.
- A hard working, motivated attitude.
- Detail oriented and quality focused.
- A strong desire to learn.
- Demonstrated ability in working towards strict deadlines and effectively managing time.
- Adaptable to change.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook)
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.