Service Centre / Helpdesk Support Engineer
|Location:||South Brisbane, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$52.00 - AU$55 per annum|
This Queensland iconic brand are seeking a Service Centre / Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their collaborative team in South Brisbane. You will be well versed in providing administrative and operational IT Support (MS Office / Windows) whilst remaining focussed on providing a high level of customer service (ITIL).
- Perform first level service centre duties and first call resolution where possible;
- Provide prompt, professional and accurate advice to internal and external clientele;
- Escalate non- resolvable tier 2 faults to the appropriate channels;
- Monitor all incidents logged through the Service Centre to completion and ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Ensure documentation is securely maintained and appropriately filed.
Key Skills & Experience:
- *MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY*
- Experience of working in a Service Desk / Helpdesk / Desktop Support function managing 500+ users
- Must be able to work shifts as part of the teams commitment to being a 365-day 24/7 organisation
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and MS Windows computing environments.
- Understanding of ITIL V3
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills, as well as a professional phone presence.
- Demonstrated ability providing support in a high pressure environment.
If this sounds like a position you are immediately available to undertake then please follow the link below to apply.