|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Due to ongoing business growth, Ambitions client are seeking an SEO Specialist to join their rapidly growing team of experts. The SEO Specialist is responsible for maintaining a series of organic search activities that focus on website continuity, development and overall growth. This includes developing page ranking and domain authority strategies in addition to on/ off-site UX and conversion rate optimisation whilst taking into account best practice SEO standards.
- Develop a strong ongoing relationship with internal stakeholders, teams and clients.
- Help develop and manage client SEO strategies across our client portfolio.
- Identify any SEO issues and liaise with our developers with your recommended fixes.
- Provide ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation opportunities.
- Conduct competitor analysis & market research for clients to identify new opportunities.
- Help create any SEO Marketing material required including presentations & collateral.
- Create content strategies following best practice SEO guidelines.
- You should have a minimum of 3-5 years in a similar SEO Specialist role.
- You obtain working knowledge of integrating technical SEO strategies, including link analysis & scoping, keyword & content research, conversion rate optimisation, and on/ off-site SEO best practices.
- You have experience working with SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other 3rd party industry tools.
To find out more about this opportunity and who the role is with please send your details through