SEO BIG Cheese - Agency Side!
|Location:||South Brisbane, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client is an international, full-service agency, filled with passionate and inspiring people who rock up every day with the goal of doing great work that pushes clients and consumers to dream bigger.
I'm working with them exclusively to help find them a technical SEO legend who has a deep knowledge of their craft and inherently loves what they do. We want to talk to people who can also deal exceptionally well with clients and can draw on some pretty tidy communication skills, that aren't just limited to speaking. We want someone in this role who can write and present ideas clearly, and put a research deck together all on their own. It should absolutely go without saying that you have a passion for digital products and you know what a project needs to succeed.
What I'll Be Looking For In The Perfect Candidate:
- Circa 2-3 years of Account Management experience (preferred, but not 100% essential) within a digital marketing agency environment;
- Solid analytical skills and a superb working knowledge of tools such as with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Webmaster tools, Google Search Console, AHREFS, and RankRanger etc);
- Solid appreciation and understanding of technical SEO & Content SEO;
- An innate ability to meet deadlines with flair and finesse;
- Attention to detail - You'll be writing or sub editing content for some BIG clients;
- Have a strong grip on organic search techniques and be up to date with the latest Google algorithm trends;
- Have the desire and experience to take the lead on all things SEO and are not afraid to take the lead;
- Mathematical, with the skills to pay the bills.
What You'll Get Up To Day-To-Day:
- Manage online and offline SEO efforts by optimizing content, overseeing reporting, conducting regular SEO audits for core keyword groups, and pro-actively seeking out and negotiating relevant link placements on external websites to increase organic rankings;
- Audit websites and provide technical recommendations for improving SEO visibility and performance;
- Developing insights and highlighting any proposed changes into the campaign strategy;
- Clearly convey campaign progress, priorities, issues, concerns, new strategy ideas to co-workers and management team;
- Set-up and maintain Google/Bing Webmaster Tools accounts and monitor them regularly for crawling and indexing issues;
- Ensure all XML sitemaps, robots txt files and redirect rules are current;
- Analyse backlinks to clients sites and competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement;
- Generating management reports which focus on key metrics such as conversation optimization, product and marketing features and KPI performance;
- Refining and building custom insights reports regarding product features and sales conversion;
- Monitor sites regularly for technical crawl issues and other relevant errors using a variety of SEO tools;
- Carry out monthly SEO maintenance ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of SEO campaigns;
- Prepare periodic reports (weekly/monthly/quarterly, as appropriate) that surface important trends, using properly formatted charts, tables, and narratives.
You'll Fit In Well If You Like:
- Long lunches;
- Work BFFs;
- Sick beats; and
Does this sound like your thing? If it does then please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. If you're the chatty type and want to find out more about this role, then reach out on 0401 002988