Senior Visual Designer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My Client, and innovative and progressive company, is looking to bring on a Senior Visual Designer for an initial 6 month contract to help with the digital transformation of their award-winning mobile app.
Their state of the art offices are located in the heart of Melbourne, where you will have the opportunity to conceptualise and create consistent, easy-to-use, accessible, attractive and meaningful user interfaces.
- Understand interface and interaction design principles in the native app environment.
- Communicate clearly about design, from delivering persuasive presentations to writing detailed style guides.
- Understand branding as it relates to user experience and product design.
- Ability to synthesize data from many sources into coherent information design direction
- Technical skills should include a firm understanding of common visual design tools ( the client uses a combination of Photoshop, Fireworks, Sketch, and Illustrator amongst other tools).
- Experience using data visualisation techniques to improve user experiences with complex data.
- Experience with Agile project methodology
- Experience with animations and micro-interactions.
- Experience with illustration and/or sketching.
If you have the desired skills and experience, click 'Apply now' to find out more