Senior Treasury Analyst - Financial Services
My client is a global financial services firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. Their innovative approach has created a high performance culture and they pride themselves on being able to offer first class career progression, a vibrant and enthusiastic environment and friendly and motivated staff. Their innovative product offerings see them at the forefront of their industry and allows them to constantly attract new clients.
- Analyse and prepare reporting for external investors.
- Reconcile cash positions for all product and operational bank accounts.
- Position daily cash flows, ensuring target balances are maintained with relevant cash transfers across all accounts.
- Process intercompany loan payments and complete monthly reporting
- Monthly Trust reconciliation and weekly stress testing on trust receivables.
- Reconcile and review daily, weekly, and monthly securitisation extracts and ensure their delivery to the sub-trust manager.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in treasury cash management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- MS office skills, including advanced Excel.
To be considered for this role please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking & Financial Services