Senior Test Engineer
This Global technology company are looking for an experienced Senior Test Engineer to join their team on an inital 12 month contractual basis. You will bring your experience in both test automation and testing in large distributed systems to ensure high quality software is produced.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Performing technical testing of software components,
- Validating functional requirements,
- Defining, implementing and driving best practices and quality standards including end-to-end application performance management solutions,
- Developing and executing automated tests (for APIs and GUIs)
- Developing and Excuting Manual Exploratory Tests,
- Understanding automated testing of complex, distributed micro-services where security, reliability and performance matter.
- Collaborating with team members and stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing QA standards and processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with automated testing, including Selenium, Jenkins or alternatives.
- Experience with writing and refactoring Java test suites and test frameworks.
- Experience with test and defect/requirements management tools.
- Familiarity with testing in large distributed systems.
- Experience with analysing performance with testing tools like Gatling, JMeter, LoadRunner or alternatives would be advantageous.
If this sounds like the position for you, then please follow the link to apply below.