Senior Test Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
Our client is a top-tier global law firm that aims to have a significant and positive impact on our people, clients and communities in which we work. This firm is special because of the collective spirit of their people. They are bold, creative, collegiate, caring, smart and fun. They offer our people competitive total rewards and a strong focus on career development opportunities.
- Market leading work for premium clients
- Flexible and agile working
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Corporate gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
- Mobility around our network when opportunities arise
About the role
In this role you will develop and redefine test processes, methodologies, disciplines and measurements across all of our technologies, as well as establishing strong working relationships with our internal clients. Your key accountabilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a test strategy to optimise the firm's current testing environment
- Measuring and reporting on test results throughout the stages of the development life cycle
- Identifying and implementing approaches to meet the firm's testing requirements
- Working with Technology managers to ensure we are equipped to deliver a consistent quality output
- Achievement of high quality testing and assurance outcomes
- Development of strong working relationships with internal clients, BAs, developers and the wider Technology team
What experience are we looking for?
- 7+ years hands on testing experience (ISTQB certification is desirable)
- Working knowledge of testing best practices and methodologies
- Experience working with tools such as Jira and Service Now, as well as automated testing techniques
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships with key stakeholders quickly and effectively
- Experience delivering quality application change outcomes across various platforms
- Ability to acquire and analyse all relevant documents for assigned projects
- Excellent organisation, project management and communication skills
- We want people who can help build a culture committed to achieving the best results through innovation, adapting to disruption, being different and contributing to our Great Place to Work.
Prior experience in building or leading a team would be looked upon favourably.
Please feel free to send across your CV if you have what it takes!