Senior Tax Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Ambition are proud to partner with an Australian owned business who have become a market leader in personal health and wellbeing to recruit a Senior Tax Analyst on a 6 month contract basis. Although this is a contract role there is a high chance this position could eventuate in a perm role for the right candidate.
A day in the life of the Senior Tax consultant included but is not limited to the following;
- Manage all Australian and international tax compliance requirements to ensure all obligations including income tax and indirect taxes are met
- Prepare the annual income tax, for Australia, New Zealand and UK
- Prepare and review annual income tax returns for all other international entities (US, HK, and Switzerland)
- Preparing monthly BAS and VAT tax returns for Australia and New Zealand
- Prepare and review all monthly and quarterly VAT tax returns for the international business
- Preparing tax consolidation calculations in respect of the Australian tax consolidated group
- Perform tax-effect accounting calculations (half-yearly and annually) and assist with improving the tax reporting process
This opportunity would ideally suit a 1st or 2nd mover from Big 4 tax environment, it is essential that you possess the following.
- Sound experience advising on large corporate taxation matters, including cross-border and international
- Tertiary and CPA qualified with experience gained in a professional accounting firm and/or multinational corporation
- Well versed in Australian Taxation Law
- Proficiency in tax-effect accounting and income tax consolidation calculations
- High level numeracy and reconciliation skills, with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please apply below.