Senior Tax Accountant - Wealth Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum + Super + up to 30% bonus|
My client is a large wealth management firm who offer a diverse range of products to both retail and institutional investors. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice.
Due to continued strong performance, they currently seek a motivated and highly talented Senior Tax Accountant to join their small but successful team.
This is a unique role as you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, including the front office, a wide product portfolio and you can expect to be rewarded with a first class salary, bonus and career progression.
- Prepare monthly and year end income tax calculations and tax effect accounting journals.
- Prepare tax calculations for budgetary purposes including Annual Operating Plan and Forecasts.
- Assist in the maintenance of the tax fixed asset registers (including additions, disposals, transfers etc.).
- Document and review tax compliance processes. Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of these processes;
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide income tax advisory support for business issues, tax matters and special projects.
- Assist in evaluating and implementing strategic tax planning support;
- Assist with transfer pricing related matters.
- Monitor new or proposed tax legislation and understand its potential impact.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years tax accounting experience from industry or at a Big 4 / mid-tier accountancy firm.
- Strong technical tax knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactive
To be considered for this role please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services