Senior Tax Accountant/Team Lead
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + Bonus|
My client is a recognised ASX fin tech that has been an institution in the Australian market for quite some time. Based in Sydney CBD this is a rare and exciting opportunity for a strong Senior Tax Accountant with hands on tax experience coming from a super funds background.
This role allows the successful applicant to gain exposure to ongoing project work
This position will involve a broad range of responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Distribution preparation/review
- Assisting/reviewing Tax returns & schedules
- Reviewing year end tax reports for the funds
- Statutory reporting requirements including the analysis of transactions where necessary
- Monthly tax accounting & forecasting, tax compliance and advisory services
- Exposure to unit pricing/review
- Mentor and step in to the Manager role when they are on project/interstate
You will also be facing ff with queries and following up on information requests. There will also be the great opportunity to partner with different areas of the business, drive process improvements within systems and preparations of tasks and liaising with General Managers and indirect reports.
This role will suit a candidate in a specialist tax role currently OR a fund accountant/financial reporting accountant and looking to move into a more tax focused role.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and driven, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling them to be able to build rapport easily with key stakeholders who are both internal and external to the organisation. You will have strong excel skills and be able to filter through significant data sets.
For a confidential chat, please call Charlie Fitzroy @ Ambition