Senior Tax Accountant
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
The Tax Accountant is responsible for timely and accurate delivery of supplementary tax reporting
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Review of tax distributions and tax returns for unit trust clients
- Review and preparation of specific supplementary tax reporting
- Review of corporate actions and procedures from a tax reporting perspective
- Provide assistance to the Senior Tax Manager in relation to tax related issues
- Use HiPortfolio and related systems as investigative tools to research and resolve issues.
To be successful in the role you will be CA/CPA qualified along with at least 5 years' experience in tax accounting and have an understanding of the taxation of financial arrangements (TOFA), unit trusts, and complying superannuation funds.
For a confidential chat, please contact Dijana Macinko at Ambition.