Senior Systems Engineer
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000|
A dynamic, Enterprise environment, this would suit an Engineer who can work both autonomously and within a team.
- Server Builds, Site Implementations et c
- Management of Systems Centre products, notably SCCM and SCOM
- Management of Servers (hardware & software) to ensure availability and optimum performance.
- Install and maintenance of Network devices (Cisco and Riverbed)
- Monitoring and reporting to maintain a high level of Security
- Maintain thorough documentation
- Strong Windows Server skills
- Systems Centre Products - SCCM/ SCOM
- Strong practical knowledge of Virtualisation - Hyper-V is desirable
- Office 365 Experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of Networking - WAN/ LAN
- Good understanding of change management processes - ITIL
- A strong focus on Customer Service
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Current Australian Driver's license
To be considered, please APPLY BELOW now.