Senior Systems Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join a market leading FinTech company within a newly created and exciting role on a permanent basis.
You will be providing business-critical support and administration to the on premises and cloud-based systems, networks and infrastructure. As well as working with the design and management of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide administration and support to the technology systems and infrastructure
- Administration of Microsoft Windows servers
- Upgrading and maintaining server operating systems
- Network management via routing, firewalls and switching
- Ensuring that all systems are maintained in a way that strict compliance is met (i.e. PCI DSS)
- Resolving and troubleshooting system and network incidents
- Setting up and administrating cloud services
- Collaborate, communicate, and advise members within the team and externally on technical concepts
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in system and network support/engineering/administration roles
- Experience in Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP support, cloud services (Azure & AWS), network routing, switching, and firewalls (CISCO/Fortinet), and SaaS
- Collaborative and team player attitude to work in an Agile framework
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'Apply Now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.