Senior Systems Engineer
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$125000 per annum + competitive|
My client are one of Australia's leading organisation in Healthcare and are seeking a experienced Senior System Engineer contractor for 6 months with a view to extend to join their Melbourne team. You will be report into the IT Program Manager.
Please note this role is based in the Eastern Suburbs so applicants from the local area would be highly regarded
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to work with the IT Management and the relevant Project Manager to lead and co-ordinate the resources required to implement Windows Server, Storage and Backup & Thin Terminal solutions Lifecycle management of video collaboration experience.
- Design, configuration and deployment of Unified Computing Systems infrastructure
- Design, configuration and deployment of server and desktop virtualisation technologies (VmWare/ESXi & RDS)
- Design, configuration and deployment of Storage Area Network & backup infrastructure
- Design, configuration and deployment System Centre Configuration Manager including, application packaging and MOE deployments
- Ability to maintain agreed service levels for collaboration offerings, in a cost effective way.
- Ability to derive technical requirements from ambiguous business requirements to facilitate technology Proof of Concept activities.
- Ability to translate key business requirements into technical solutions
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- 7 years experience in systems engineering
- 4 years experience with configuring and deployment of Cisco UCS, VMware, EMC, RDS and SCCM solutions
- Demonstrated experience with Cloud Migrations, Office 365, Exchange Online, Azure, Identity management including Azure AD, Active Directory Federated Services & Directory Sync
- Track record of successfully delivering Windows Server, Compute and Storage design and Implementation projects
- Track record of design and implementation of virtualisation solutions and products
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A competitive salary
- Great working relationships
- Learning and development opportunities
- Safe working environment
- Reward and recognition of achievements
- Opportunity to make a difference
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.