Senior Systems Engineer
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Excellent Non-Profit Tax Benefits|
Working in an Enterprise size environment (over 2,000 users), this is an ideal position for a Senior Systems Engineer who wants a change from the profit making world, to move into a Non-Profit Organisation with offices across Australia.
This position will be part of a collaborative, friendly working culture, with a view to driving solutions for the business in IT.
- Design and Implementation of key Infrastructure projects across a large Micrsoft centric IT
- Continuous management of Server environment to maintain a high level of operation
- Improve efficiency and performance on Infrastructure
- Assist in establsihment and implementation of processes across NSW
Key Technical Experience
- ITIL background
- Design, installation and optimisation of a Windows Server environment to 2012
- Experience in migrating to Office 365 is highly desirable
- Sound knowledge of Network protocols
- HyperV or VMware
This is an organisation well known for 'giving back' to the wider community. The culture is diverse, sociable and fun, therefore this would suit someone who likes to mix with their team and have fun at work.
To hear more about this position and fantastic organisation, please apply below now.