Senior Systems Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Senior System Analyst
- Key partnering role to support & influence stakeholders across Finance
- Do you value Work/Life Balance?
- 12-24 month opportunity and based in Sydney, NSW
About The Role
Role Type: 12-24 Fixed Term Contract
This is a senior role that undertakes the operational support for the SAP and Banking management platform administration for critical Finance processes. As an SME identify and execute enhancements and development of the systems, and provide advice to business and finance projects, ensuring optimum outcomes for all Business and Finance stakeholders, in close collaboration with IT.
Supervise and review documentation for completeness and accuracy, be responsible for knowledge sharing with SAP system and Finance business analysts, and administer SAP training for Finance.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Business or Technology field and excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Strong ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders, appreciation of business priorities and their implications for the program, ability to reconcile the needs of different business tracks, and have a successful track record in embedding sustainable change. High level communication and influencing skills. Experience in developing and executing training programs.
- Ability to pre-empt and resolve problems and issues, and mitigate risks with interface system processing.
- Have strong experience in operational team and experience in a financial services environment.
- Strong background in understanding of SAP Modules. Perform business and complex systems analysis, participation in projects, exposure to GPL methodology. Accounting background and exposure to administration and accounting of unitized and non-unitized products. Understanding of systems balancing and controls concepts
- Ability to think and plan strategically, and translate into execution activities.