Senior Support Engineer
|Salary:||110,000 - 130,000|
About the company
My client, one of Australia’s leading and truly innovative financial services organisations, based in Melbourne’s CBD is now seeking a Senior Support Engineer to join their pioneering operation in a full-time permanent capacity. They are currently looking for someone who shares their goals and values. If you are looking to progress your career and take on more responsibilities then this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking, experienced with a can do attitude. You will need to be able to hit the ground running and have a strong Support background.
About the role
Senior Engineer/ Application Support role within Global Markets Technology that involves performing a team lead role by doing the below:
- Provide and take ownership whilst Supervising other support staff
- Be aware of different open application/Infrastructure issues and aggressively follow-up on different issues with vendors/delivery and infrastructure teams till the issues and gaps gets resolved permanently
- Send regular updates and communication on open key issues
- Work as a recovery manager in tech bridges during HPI
- Ensure that the agreed set of objectives and deliverables, are achieved
- Proactively identify issue, assess the risk and take appropriate action.
- Regularly track SDM incident , requests and ensure that these are closed/completed/cancelled as per the SLA
- Send management updates
- Regularly assist identifying gaps, throw new ideas that can benefit the team and bank and implement them
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Linux// XML / RDMS /Java (5+ years)
- Technology SDLC experience
- Strong problem resolution capabilities
- Leadership Quality
- Excellent communications skills
- Delivery focused
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit 'APPLY' with an updated CV or send your CV directly to Daniel Hoang daniel.hoang@Ambition.com.au