Senior SQL Database Administrator - Immediate start - Permanent
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
This leading player in the Financial Services industry continues to grow year on year and as a result is looking for an experienced SQL Server DBA to join them on a permanent basis.
- As the SQL Server DBA you will work closely with Development teams to convert requirements into physical and logical database designs and models. In addition, as the Senior SQL Server DBA you will be responsible for the installation, administration, monitoring, maintenance and security of their corporate databases. There will also be an opportunity to get involved in new project work such as Data warehouse migration/data consolidation. Analysing database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions
- Extensive SQL DBA experience (set-up, reporting, performance tuning, migration, upgrades, security etc).
- Experience operating in a high availability SQL environment.
- Knowledge of SQL 2014 considered advantageous.
- Good performance turning and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong T-SQL Script writing skills
- Log Shipping and Transactional Replication
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience in database security standards
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.