Senior Solution Architect
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Senior Presales/Solution Architect that is looking to work for a Consultancy/MSP that has had previous Consultancy experience.
You will work alongside the CEO and internal Sales teams to grow the Enterprise Practice across Hybrid Solutions. You will have experience in deploying IT Infrastructure - Cloud projects including initial client workshops to recognise technical specs and the creation of project deliverables such as HLD, Detailed Low Level Designs, Implementation/Test Plans & As Built Documents. You will act as the expert to give technical guidance to the Sales teams to support and help close Enterprise deals.
Once the project is won, you will hand over and work alongside the technical and project teams to ensure a succeful delivery of the solution. Solve customer issues before or as they appear.
- Experience within a Presales technical capacity. (2 years minimum)
- Exp in designing and building new service product offerings.
- Consultancy/MSP experience within an Enterprise capacity.
- Good Knowledge across a range of IT Infrastructure technologies.
- Public Cloud Experience (Azure)
- Virtualisation, VMware, Openstack, Citrix.
- Private and Public Cloud Hybrid.
- Veeam Backup and recovery
- General Networking experience within Cisco (CCNA, CCNP)
- Well versed with O365
Day to day Responsibilities:
Meeting with Enterprise clients to address and asses business problems and present a viable solution. Conceptual design, prepare and present to stakeholders. Assit Sales and account managers throughout the whole of the sale process. Assist and propose the creation of a soltuion and take the Lead to response RFPs.
Remote working flexibility, majoiorty of clients will be the CBD area.