Senior Software Engineer
My client is Financial Services company, based in Sydney CBD, is undertaking a migration of some accounting and HR functions to a cloud-based system. They will consider a 6-month daily rate contract, or possibly a 12-month fixed term contract.
- System support and enhancements to Finance system applications using Microsoft technologies such as SQL server, .Net technologies, SharePoint and following IT solution delivery process.
- Providing technical support for application upgrade, performing system testing, implementation and post upgrade support.
- Working on integration between Finance systems and business system.
- Documenting - technical solution definition, design, system configuration, data integration.
- Advanced practical knowledge of working with SQL Server, T-SQl, SSIS
- Minimum 5 years programming experience using Microsoft such as C#, WPF, ASP.Net, MVC
- Experience working with SharePoint, Excel Macros, SFTP-encryption
- Advanced practical experience in application upgrades working with 3rd party vendors
- Working with 3rd party cloud-based applications
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!