Senior Small Business Specialist
|Location:||Northam, Western Australia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$93000 - AU$120000 per annum|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
- Provide tailored lending solutions to new and prospective clients.
- Drive mortgage sales and cross-sales performance across the Retail and Business Banking network.
- Undertake business development activities and increase lending capacity through your ability to create long-term relationships.
- Create a network of referral partners to ensure the lasting success of your business unit.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in business banking / retail banking will be highly regarded.
- Excellent sales skills with a proven track record of achieving business growth objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- The capability to motivate others, develop an achievement based culture and drive sales outcomes.
- A confident but community minded approach.
- A current Australian drivers license.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.