Senior Sitecore Full Stack Developer
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
URGENT ROLE: Senior ASP.NET Developer - Sitecore
A leading company has a new opening for a senior ASP.NET developer. The position will see the successful candidate taking an key role working across Sitecore providing technical leadership for all stages of the SDLC.
This organisation is located in North Sydney and within the Education Sector and has over 2,500 staff across Australia. The team delivers high quality strategic services to support learning and research functions.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Senior ASP.NET/C#.NET full stack developer with strong SQL skills to join our client's development team. The projects you will be working on is a mix of enhancement work on existing products as well as work on new builds. Ideally you will have worked on Sitecore applications as a full stack developer. You will also be working with external contractors and consultants when required.
- Proven experience as a .NET full stack developer working on complex business logic issues
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Sitecore CMS
- Strong SQL 2012/14 experience is essential
- Excellent EF and MVC experience
- Excellent communication and sound analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and uncompromising attitude to quality and time management
- Willingness to adapt and pick-up new technologies and solutions
As a senior developer you will be remunerated with a competitive salary package based on your experience and skill set up to $125k package.
How to Apply
Email your resumes NOW! Please contact Piero Sansone on 02 9248 6203 or email for a confidential discussion about this role or for further information.
If you think this role isn't the one for you, however you are considering a change or looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.