Senior Settlements Officer
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000.00 per annum|
My client is an ASX listed, financial services business with offices across Australia and New Zealand. They boast an outstanding leadership team with a proven track record in delivering business growth and in developing long-term relationships with a large and diverse corporate customer base. They are innovative by nature, are committed to providing an outstanding customer experience and are well well-positioned for growth due to an expanding business pipeline.
This is a newly created position due to this growth and will see you play a critical role in the ongoing success of the organisation
- Assess loan documents to ensure their accuracy and legal compliance prior to execution.
- Manage dealer and broker enquiries in an efficient manner.
- Ensure approval conditions are met.
- Perform PPSR registration and removal in a timely manner.
- Manage and prioritize settlements workflows.
- Contribute to monthly and adhoc reporting.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 4 years' experience in loan settlements.
- Good communications and inter-personal skills.
- A strong sense of accountability.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A motivated and professional attitude.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.