Senior Settlements Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
A high profile ASX 50 business are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Settlements Analyst to join their group finance function based in their offices in the Melbourne CBD. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join an organisation long term in a dynamic and fast paced environment. This company is also renowned for their internal development opportunities and training programs offered to their employees.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Reconciliation and generation of invoices for the designated portfolio
- Ensure accurate and timely settlements of purchases and sales
- Build relationships and share knowledge with stakeholders in other teams ensuring end to end understanding of the portfolio
- Inform key front office and finance stakeholder of performance of contracts through analysis and reporting
- Mentoring & training of junior team members
This is a fantastic opportunity for a settlements analyst looking for a step up in their career. You will ideally have previous experience in the energy/ commodities space and have worked on complex contracts before. If you possess strong technical & analytical skills and are commercial savvy then this could be the right opportunity for you! Please do apply if you are interested in hearing more!