Senior Service Desk Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a government organisation as a Level 3 Service Desk Analyst
You will be the key contact for high level problems.
Technical duties include but not limit to:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for all IT related incident management requests for internal employees
- Windows Server administration, including AD, DNS and cross domain
- Exchange 2010 - 2016 administration and troubleshooting
- VMware administration (Hyper V servers)
- Citrix administration (Citrix Director, Citrix Studio, Xenapp 6.5 & 7.5)
- Investigate, troubleshoot and manage in-house applications and Websense Web Filter issues
- Set up and configure Polycom video conferencing system
- Monitor the Application Control and White Listing product (Carbon Black) - training will be provided
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant industry qualifications, MCSE preferred
- Ability to learn fast
- Experience working with application control products such as Carbon Black, McAfee or CrowdStrike
- Willingness to work within a team and in a busy environment
- Personable personality and positive attitude
Our client is offering a 6-month contract with options to extend for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please click 'Apply' to apply directly. Any questions regarding the role can be directed to Vivian Vo on 02 9248 6218.
Please note: You will need to have full working rights in Australia.