AO6 Senior Security/Network Admin
Working with a QLD Government Department on a contract basis for 6 months.
This role will be responsible for the planning, delivering and managing the enterprise Information and Communication Technology functions.
About the Role
In this role you will work as part of the security team. Something things you will be required to do;
- Develop and implement security measures
- Manage and maintain gateway security services, firewalls, antivirus, internet and email proxy services and content filtering, intrusion prevention system, and DMZ environment
- Conduct security risk assessments
- Provide advice to internal and external clients on security issuesSupport the Manager in the development and review of business proposals and projects from an operational security perspective.
- Must have experience in information technology with a clear understanding of network security
- Have analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Be a team player
- Experienced with firewall configuration and management - Checkpoint, Cisco ASA
- Web content filter configuration and management - BlueCoat ProxySG, IronPort Web Security
- Security and managing server platforms - Windows Server 2008/2012Configuration and management of Application Delivery Controllers - F5 LTM, APM, ASMAnti-Virus configuration and management - Sophos, Microsoft SCEP
- Management of VPN and Remote Access Systems - Microsoft Direct Access, Citrix Netscaler
- Should be skilled in security analysis, defences and countermeasures at each stage of the software development cycle to develop robust and reliable software. Additionally, you should be able to identify and resolve any gaps in security during software implementation.
If, this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit 'APPLY' or email Alana Hunter for more more information