Senior Risk & Compliance Specialist
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$115000 - AU$125000.00 per annum|
This is an exceptional opportunity join a leading Financial Institution in a Senior Risk and Compliance Specialist role.
- Assist the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the risk management, internal controls and compliance (Investment Compliance).
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan;
- Ensure the company's risk management framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events
- Reporting directly into the head of
- Deep experience within Risk Management and Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services. (Asset Manager would be preferable).
- Previous experience in Investment Compliance.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background