Senior Risk & Compliance Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a International Financial Services organisation in a Senior Risk & Compliance role.
- Developing the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the risk & compliance management.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan.
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans.
- Deliver the risk management training and education programs to promote risk management knowledge, tools and tools to all work areas.
- Reporting and providing insights on risk & compliance issues for key stakeholders at the Executive level.
- Deep experience within Risk & Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within Insurance. Insurance would be ideal.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption
- Excellent academic background
Please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 with any questions.