Senior Risk and Compliance Consultants
An ASX listed Bank is currently looking to undertake a large Risk and Compliance program. They are seeking experienced risk, assurance and audit specialists to take the lead and implement the project. This is a long-term program focusing on Line 1 Risk Management at the Group level.
Located in Sydney's CBD, successful candidates will be responsible but not limited to:
- Identify, manage, resolve and escalate risks.
- Manage the "Issues Management Framework".
- Appropriately manage a "Risk in Change Framework".
- Conduct "Deep Dive Reviews".
- Develop the regulatory compliance Policiesand Procedures.
- Support the development and refinement of the risk appetite
- Ad-hoc Risk Reporting.
- 4+ years' experience with Risk and Assurance.
- Working knowledge of processes and procedures in financial institutions encompassing retail banking.
- Experience working on numerous projects.
- Strong operational and commercial acumen.
- 1-4 years' experience in a 1st line oversight and challenge role within a financial institution or services company.
- Previous experience working with APRA.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009.