Senior Risk & Compliance Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$135000 per annum|
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organisation in a Senior Risk & Compliance Analyst organisation.
This is a brand new team where you will be able to get involved from the ground up in a global organisation.
- Assist the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Assist with implementing and creating the compliance policies and procedures.
- Update the policies and procedures of the risk management frameworks.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan.
- Reporting and providing insights on risk issues.
- Experience within Risk & Compliance gained within financial services.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the senior stakeholders.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption
- Knowledge of Insurance would be highly regarded
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent academic background
If you are interested in this role please Apply NOW to be considered.
Contact details: Andrew Douglas 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion