Senior Risk Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$135000 - AU$150000 per annum|
Well Known financial services business has grown into a substantial player in the Melbourne market and is only looking to continue this trend. Offering a wide range of domestic products to their growing customer base has allowed them to carve out an effective niche in the market.
They are currently hiring a Senior credit risk analyst due to growth within the credit space.
- Execute throughout the credit risk life cycle,
- The role will also require planning, stress testing, capital adequacy and loan loss provisioning.
- Share in-depth knowledge of consumer business unit credit risk processes, as they relate to cards and sales finance to facilitate effective portfolio management of LFS's credit risk profile
- Assist with the explanation of movements across plans/ time/output generated from all cards and sales deliverables including: Capital Adequacy, Stress Testing, Loss Forecasting and Loan Loss Provisioning.
- Assist with preparation of presentations & communication of expected and unexpected loss estimates to senior management, internal / external auditors & for regulators.
- 4+ years in consumer risk management
- 2+ years' experience within credit risk
- Ability to think Strategically
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- strong stakeholder management skills
- understand regulatory bodies (IAS39,IFRS9,Basel)
- Understanding stress testing and liquidity risk management is desirable
For consideration, hit the 'Apply Now' button or for a confidential chat please call Andrew Douglas on 86291001.