Senior Risk Advisor
This market leading Energy business are seeking a highly experienced Senior Risk Advisor to join their Consumer Risk & Compliance team. You will be a subject matter expert in effective risk and issue management. Ensuring proactive management of operational risk, effective escalation of issues and supporting business stakeholders to meet compliance obligations.
As the Senior Risk Advisor, you will champion a positive risk management culture within Customer Markets, proactively supporting the business to identify and mitigate risk.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the implementation of an operational risk and issues management framework and approach for Customer Markets,
- Facilitate risk workshops for business as usual and project activities as required
- Manage and follow up agreed action items and recommendations for risk mitigation and issue management
- Maintain management reporting on operational and compliance risks and issues in accordance with the businesses Risk and Compliance framework
You are a risk professional with a hands-on attitude and a solution focused outlook. You are now seeking an opportunity that allows you to partner with the business, to achieve risk and compliance outcomes.
Additionally, you will demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications or other relevant qualifications in risk and compliance management
- A willingness and ability to take ownership and accountability of decisions and advice
- Experience in compliance or risk management role from a dynamic business environment
- Experience with general business management and demonstrated ability to understand and communicate the balance between risk and commercial outcomes
- Experience in influencing senior leaders of the business with an ability to highlight the critical issues
'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.