Senior Reporting Analyst - Funds
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum + super and bonus|
This funds management business has over one trillion in assets under management, and more than 120-years' experience in fund servicing and administration. Headquartered globally, this firm has expanded recently into the Sydney market and has a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced senior financial accountant and/or a financial accountant to manage a portfolio of funds from a reporting, tax and compliance perspective.
This position will involve a broad range of responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Financial reporting (review and/or prep) to AASB reporting standards
- Preparation and review of periodic reports for unit trusts and super funds
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Review / prepare tax calculations
- Preparation of distribution calculations
- Provide training to junior staff members
The successful candidate will be ambitious and driven, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling them to be able to build rapport easily with key stakeholders who are both internal and external to the organisation.
Funds experience is absolutely essential!
For a confidential chat, please call Charlie Fitzroy @ Ambition