Senior Relationship Credit Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Relationship Credit Manager to join the team of this leading finance company. Partnering with the director, you will lead the credit function within a portfolio across the organisation.
- Work directly and proactively with clients & the credit team to complete broader credit assessment functions & manage credit portfolios.
- Ensure new transactions are structured & completed within acceptable risk parameters, accordance to Strategy, Policies & Grading Guidelines.
- Collaborate with Product Partners, Directors, Senior Relationship Managers, clients & Credit Risk to drive credit strategy.
- Mentor/develop Relationship Credit Managers and Assistant Managers to maintain high quality credit assessment, appraisals & submissions.
- Conduct annual/periodic reviews of customers' operating and financial performance in a timely manner- zero tolerance for overdue reviews
- Support account plans & business proposals via industry & client analysis.
- Lead workshops, provide support & recommendations to all customers.
- Identify, monitor and take appropriate actions in respect of deteriorating and high-risk credits in line with the Bank's risk profile and appetite.
- Strong financial analysis skills beyond traditional accounting analysis
- Excellent client and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong customer service & stakeholder management skills
- Strong action orientation to deliver accurate outcomes to tight timelines
- Strong collaborative and problem-solving skills
- Hard working, driven and passionate
- Autonomous style of working
Knowledge & Experience
- Tertiary qualified- required
- Strong experience in Banking, Finance or Related Industry.
- Significant knowledge of a broad range of financial products and services.
- Strong holistic knowledge of economic, interest rate and global market conditions, including available equity and debt financing alternatives
- Strong, working knowledge of enterprise valuation techniques
- Strong understanding of the drivers of value creation.
- Experience identifying business drivers and mitigating key risks
- Experience providing recommendations across multiple complex entities.