Senior Regulatory & Compliance Specialist
- Developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement in relation to superannuation.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Advising on new superannuation laws and how they impact the members of the fund.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture.
- Controls testing assurance.
- Managing Superannuation Compliance issues.
- Reporting to Head of Compliance.
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within Superannuation/wealth
- Must have knowledge of superannuation laws
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or APPLY NOW.