Senior Project Manager - Web Applications - major University
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$950 per day|
I have an exciting Senior Project Manager position to help deliver a world class transformation of a major University's online and digital service.
This is a pivotal time for the education sector, as digital and technology change is transforming the quality of service to students. My client is aiming to be a leader in this space - this role has a pivotal role to play!
The successful candidate's remit will be to manage the end-to-end delivery of a suite of large scale and complex Web Applications projects into a major organisation that is itself undergoing significant organisational change.
- Proven hands-on success in delivering large-scale ($1m +) web development projects.
- Demonstrative experience working with a range of Project and PMO methodologies, to include Agile and Waterfall.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, particularly at a senior level.
- Comfort and ease at working with ambiguity, in a comple and ever changing environment.
- Vendor management experience is essential - it is likely you will be working with external vendors to deliver.
- It will be an advantage if you have delivered in a similar organisation or sector.
- Ability to lead a mixed Project team, delivering on time and on budget with a key focus on Business Readiness.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on a major technology implementation.
- Help revolutionise the service my client provides
- Lovely campus location in central Sydney.
If this sounds like you...
Please hit APPLY or contact me directly with a brief covering letter explaining relevant experience.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216