Senior Project Manager - Modernisation
The purpose of this position is to thoroughly manage all aspects of this modernisation project life cycle from end-to-end. You will be working with Mobile Training Units (MTUs) in a managing, coordinating, designing, manufacturing and structuring capacity. Collaborate with a supportive team and liaise with multiple stakeholders, vendors and key-players. This contract will see you assisting our client's multi-million dollar project and contributing to strengthen the community's education avenues.
About the Role
- Manage every aspect of project planning - this is inclusive of plan development, resource coordination, budget management, reporting, meeting organisation and providing support to the team, the client and all project-related activities.
- Report to the Head of Logistics
- Maintain positive relationships with various stakeholders and vendors - utilise effective communication skills and manage an open line of communication.
- Thoroughly monitor all aspects of the project from end-to end
- Collaborate efficiently with your team, delegate tasks and lead with excellence, integrity and support.
- Work closely with ETG and CLC Project Control Group to ensure project direction is on track.
- Contract duration - Until the end of June 2019
- ASAP start desired - looking to arrange interviews next week
The ideal candidate will have -
- Exposure to Mechanical Engineering projects or Asset/Fleet Projects
- Around 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Experience managing stakeholders and external vendors
- Strong communication, time management, leadership and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a self-management role with tight deadlines, complex infrastructure programs and high-pressure tasks
- Proven delivery of high-performance results
Apply Now - Interviews to start immediately!