Senior Project Manager - IT transformation
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1100 per day|
I have a six month opportunity for an outstanding Senior Project Manager to deliver a major system consolidiation.
My client is a global industry leading Telco based in North Sydney, who is driving exciting change with their Asia South Pacific business.
This is an immediately starting role where you will be joining a fast-moving project which is towards the end of its life cycle. You will be a proven operator who will hit the ground running and help deliver it over the line.
- Proven track record as a Project Manager in IT transformation space - likely to be around 10 years as a minimum.
- Proven delivery of managing and delivering major complex data and/or network migrations within a large global organisation, preferably a major Telco, is essential
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills - able to work across the whole range of IT and business stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to manage a number of senior and challenging stakeholders within tight time pressures.
- Outstanding offices in North Sydney
- Work for a world-renowned brand
- Potential extension for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you...
Please hit APPLY NOW.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation