Senior Project Accountant - Construction Sector
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Attractive salary package, great culture|
Highly reputable organisation in the Construction and Engineering sector who have enjoyed servicing a loyal and varied client base for decades. Due to continued growth and the addition of multiple long term projects, they are currently looking for a Senior Project Accountant to join their ever growing team.
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Project Accountant will be responsible for end to end financial management for a portfolio of projects across various business lines of the company. Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly project forecasting including maintaining cash inflows & outflows
- Control and monitor of project total expenditure compared to budget
- Management of project related accounts and cost centres.
- Provide cost controlling support for all projects which includes variance analysis, monitoring of milestone progress as well as the preparation of customer billing processes.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues and ensure the delivery/completion of the project
- Prepare project reviews and KPI reporting for management
- Labour and headcount analysis
To ensure success in the role you will enjoy liaising with project managers to maximise financial performance. You will also enjoy working in a close-knit, collaborative environment where your efforts will directly impact the ongoing development of the organisations' profile. Ideally you'll also be a CA/CPA qualified (or working towards) Project Accountant or Management Accountant with experience in the Construction / Engineering sector.
To apply for this opportunity, please click below. Alternatively, call Brendon Cooke on 02 9249 5045 to discuss in more detail