Senior Project Accountant - 6 Month Contract
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This large infrastructure business is looking for an accomplished Senior Project Accountant to support for a period of 6 months due to significant growth and investment.
In this highly visible role, you will support and manage the group's capital expenditure and investments.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Investment evaluation support
- Board reporting
- Review of capex proposals and submission of business cases
- Feasibility studies to drive strategy and development proposals
- Monthly cashflow forecasting, reporting and analysis
The successful candidate will be hold tertiary qualifications in finance, economics or commerce, and demonstrate relevant working experience within the Big 4 or industry.
Additionally, you will have refined business partnering experience and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or alternatively, 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.