Senior Product Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
The firm is a leading fin tech specialising in financial market platforms and fund servicing, managing billions for institutional and retail clients. This position is a senior leadership role which requires regular engagement with clients, senior leaders, stakeholders, vendors together with custodian and fund manager partners.
- Leadership and ownership of key product initiatives for the managed fund business from generation of new product business cases, through to design, implementation, ongoing monitoring of product effectiveness and continual evolution.
- Proactively drive the current and future managed funds product to deliver market leading solutions for clients with innovative and effective new products and design.
- Ensure managed fund product strategy is clear and concise by bringing together senior stakeholders to agree upon and document the strategic direction.
- Ownership of product implementations, ensuring the agreed scope is delivered by working with delivery teams to achieve the defined business outcomes.
- Responsible for defining key objectives and scope for each relevant project, working with commercial, operational and technology stakeholders to ensure clear success factors are understood.
- Broad and detailed knowledge of the managed funds industry in Australia including current and emerging trends and products
- Unit Registry product management knowledge and experience, together with broader master custody experience is seen as an advantage.
- Extensive experience in financial services is required (More than 10 years in relevant senior positions within managed funds is desirable)
- Experience in regulatory change affecting the managed funds industry in Australia.
- Experience in delivering outcomes within senior / leadership positions at custodians and/or unit registries is highly desirable.