Senior Product Controller
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$175000 per annum|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
As a Senior Product Controller, you will be responsible for the production of the weekly P&L, month end reporting, and the preparation of annual and half yearly reporting. This is a visible, senior role where you will engage with all levels of management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the control environment supporting the business including the integrity of the balance sheet and profit and loss.
- Implementing and driving change initiatives.
- Business partnering across multiple business units.
- Responsibility for the reporting on debt and derivative financial instruments.
- Analysis of daily P&L including reporting and analysis on volatility
- Ensuring that the structure of P&L reporting and general ledger accounting reflects new products or other changes to the business.
- Building and maintaining strong professional relationships with key stake holders including front office, management, middle office and other product control teams.
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 7-10 years Product Control experience.
- A good understanding of Treasury and hedge accounting processes.
- A CA or CPA qualification.
- An ambitious, motivated and committed attitude.
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services