Senior Portfolio Planner
|Location:||Burwood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + Superannuation|
This major Government department provides essential services to customers throughout Sydney. Their service-centric, customer-focused approach ensures that their services are safe, reliable, and clean. Our client is seeking an experienced Portfolio Planner who will uphold their values of sustainability, cost-efficiency and customer service.
- Create, develop and maintain a Master schedule for the project and ensure it correlates to the project budget.
- Report to and support the Manager(s) of Portfolio Delivery and Planning.
- Analyse weekly and monthly project performance while conducting audits and detailed reviews.
- Assess impacts of changes on resources, operational dates, test scenarios, proposed solutions and schedule demands.
- Keep schedule consistently updated to correspond with occurring project changes.
- Extensive proven experience in a similar role.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, judgment and a customer-centric approach when handling all situations.
- The confidence to self-manage tasks, take initiative and make decisions.
- Demonstrated skills in strategic project scheduling, resource scheduling, coordination and planning & development.
- Highly developed communication skills paired with the ability to effectively raise ideas.
If this sounds like you, APPLY today. Roles will be moving quickly.