Senior PHP Developer
|Location:||Glebe, New South Wales|
One of the largest telecommunications companies in Australia requires 2 x Senior PHP developers to join their exciting and growing team working on multiple transformation projects.
They use Drupal and previous experience in this is beneficial, but not required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a developer who wants to join a high performing development team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake development on key systems
- Provide support to business applications
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts & other developers achieving high standards in project delivery and post-deployment software support
You are a proven high performer who has the ability to work with multiple teams to deliver in a fast paced environment. You love variety in your work and delivering innovative, practical and cost effective results.
What you will need:
Tertiary or degree qualifications in Computing science/engineering qualification or recognized equivalent
- 6 years commercial experience in development
- Experience with the following: PHP, Oracle, MYSQL,
- Experience with the following tools/technologies: GIT, JIRA, CI Tools etc
- Experience in Telecommunication domain and working with geographically dispersed teams are highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent time management, coordination, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are looking for somebody who is very passionate and loves what they do. Our culture is like a family and we help each other whenever needed, even if it isn't our job to!
We are very delivery focused and expect you to be the same - there is excellent career progression here and we are looking for people who have the best attitude!
Apply now for further details or call Matt Kirk on 029 2486 210.