Senior Performance Analyst - TM1 - Telco/Technology
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$650 per day + including Super|
Listed multi-national within the telecommunication and technology sector is currently looking for a Senior Performance Analyst to deliver new reporting and forecasting capability in TM1 for a rapidly expanding line of business. The role will support a business that is highly visible and deeply important to the strategic growth plans of the organisation within Australia.
As Senior Performance Analyst, you will be tasked with enabling key stakeholders such as CEO, CFO and MD's to understand deeper insights into performance. Key deliverables include:
- Provide high quality Commercial support to all stakeholders in the business
- Enable capability to provide timely analysis of results to senior management, including weekly trading and CEO's weekly dashboard
- Prepare Monthly Performance and Business Reviews as well as prepare other information/communication packs
- Co-ordinate, review and pressure test full year forecasts / AOP drivers and assumptions
- Ongoing maintenance & improvement of the forecasting models to ensure they continue to meet operational needs as a planning tool
To ensure success in this role, you will have exceptional skill in TM1 and prior experience building new forecasting and reporting capabilities within. You will have gained CA/CPA qualification and ideally have experience within the Technology or Telecommunications industries. SQL knowledge would be advantageous
Aside from attractive remuneration, this organisation offers state of the art working facilities and a collaborative and inclusive culture. This role will also allow you to make an impact on the future success of a rapidly growing business that is a key strategic focus of a global power house.
To apply, please click apply now below or contact Brendon Cooke on 02 9249 5045