Senior Performance Analyst - Investment Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$125000 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading fund manager in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a full range of performance, attribution and risk management analysis.
- Benchmark performance returns against industry standards.
- Analyse performance data and ensure its accuracy. Liaise with relevant parties (e.g., investment teams) to resolve issues.
- Work closely with the client services team to provide market commentary related to investment performance outcomes.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including investment, product and sales teams.
- Play a key role in strategic projects which contribute to the ongoing improvement of the team.
Successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in performance reporting / attribution analysis.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and modelling skills.
- A pro-active and results oriented mind-set.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to produce high quality work within tight time-frames.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance