Senior Operations & Service Delivery Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$180000.00 - AU$240000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a global financial giant with a deep knowledge of the Australian market. They deliver specialist solutions to their vast network of clients and have a reputation for offering a supportive work environment and excellent work / life balance. With over 750 staff in Australia and a low rate of turnover, they are definitely an employer of choice.
This is a newly created role and will see you work across the Middle Office and act as the Client Advocate within Global Custody and Fund Services. You will have direct client responsibility for platinum profile clients as well as responsibility for the end to end service delivery. You will be a key point of representation for the client and will need to fully understand their profile and have a strong focus on adding value.
- Build long-term collaborative relationships with key clients and act as trusted advisor on operational matters
- Establish appropriate local governance and feedback processes to ensure full transparency around client needs and issues
- Lead client service reviews and Due Diligence visits with respect to operational performance
- Utilise Client and Process knowledge to champion innovation and challenge inefficient processes
- Implementation of appropriate metrics that monitor performance against target and holds the client team accountable for achieving them
- Monitor key client deliverables and initiatives and achievement of SLAs
- People management responsibilities for the team of Service Managers supporting the client across multiple products and sites
- Responsible for the coaching, training, development and performance reviews of the Client Service staff
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in financial services with at least 5 years in Custody, Middle Office, or Funds Services Operations
- Prior client management experience
- Strong knowledge of the Australian Funds Mgt Industry
- Strong people manager
- Enthusiastic, driven and results focused
- Strong interpersonal skills
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services